The teaching methods are coherent with the general structure of the program and include a significant amount of active didactics.
The teaching method includes:
- Descriptive lessons that provide general knowledge.
- Numerous practical exercises, in particular in all economic and statistical subjects, in addition to the reading and
interpreting of market data.
- Numerous company cases, many of which are in English, studied by work groups and discussed in the classroom.
- Presentation of business cases by the relative companies and work groups on the presented company cases.
- Role playing on public speaking, communication at an international level and negotiating is also foreseen.
Many lessons are held in the English language.
Visits to the companies are also planned and are aimed at studying state-of-the art production and distribution processes along with visits to television studios.